Welcome Pics

Blogaholic Designs”=

Daily Message

Kutties.... A penny saved is a penny earned!

Thumbnail

Friday, January 23, 2015

Old Mac Donald....

Dear Kutties,

Don't you all like to farm Animals ?

Today's Rhymes teaches us about them.....

Let us get started !

Old MACDONALD had a farm... E-I-E-I-O!

 
And on his farm he had some cows... E-I-E-I-O!
With a moo moo here
And a moo moo there
Here a moo, there a moo
Everywhere a moo moo
Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O!


Old MACDONALD had a farm.... E-I-E-I-O!
 

 
And on his farm he had some pigs... E-I-E-I-O!
With an oink oink here
And an oink oink there
Here an oink, there an oink
Everywhere an oink oink
Old MacDonald had a farm.. E-I-E-I-O!


Old MacDonald had a farm.... E-I-E-I-O!




And on his farm he had some chickens... E-I-E-I-O!
With a chick chick here,
And a chick chick there,
Here a chick, there a chick,
Everywhere a chick chick,
Old MacDonald had a farm... E-I-E-I-O!


Old MacDonald had a farm.... E-I-E-I-O!



And on his farm he had some dogs... E-I-E-I-O!
With a bow-wow here,
And a bow-wow there,
Here a bow, there a bow,
Everywhere a bow-wow,
Old MacDonald had a farm... E-I-E-I-O!



No comments :

Post a Comment