Welcome Pics

Blogaholic Designs”=

Daily Message

Kutties.... A penny saved is a penny earned!

Thumbnail

Friday, January 9, 2015

Riddles Set - 1

Dear Kutties,

Riddles are a fantastic way to stimulate your young brains.
 

You all know me that I am something, But you will always search for me. But when you find me I am nothing. Who am I?

Answer: I’m a Riddle!!


Watch out for more fun here Kutties... Read --> Solve --> Enjoy!!!

Find Me If You Can!
  1. I start with ‘P’ and end with ‘E’, but I have thousands of letters. Who am I? 
  2. I am the biggest alphabet, as I contain the most water in the world. Who am I?
  3. Everyone in the world break me when they speak every time. Who am I?
  4. I will come one time in a minute, two times in a moment, but will never come in thousand years. Tell who am I?
  5. I’m the most slippery country in the world. Tell what am I?
  6. Everyone in the world needs it. They generously give it. But never take it. Then what is it?
  7. I was born big, If you use me, I become small. What am I?
  8. If you give me water, I will die. What am I?
  9. I never ask questions, but always answered. What am I?
  10. I am not alive, but I hold lot of memories. What am I?
Kutties ....
 Check if your answers are right here below :-
  1. Post Office
  2. Alphabet ‘C’
  3. Silence
  4. Alphabet ‘M’
  5. Greece
  6. Advice
  7. A Candle
  8. Fire
  9. A Door Bell
  10. Photo Album

No comments :

Post a Comment